Reiki is a wonderful Energy Healing practice that speeds up our human evolution, helps on self-healing, and deepens any spiritual practice we already have. Our bodies have what’s called a “Human Energy Field” (HEF) which we can access through the use of Reiki healing. Once the HEF is accessed through Reiki healing, it can help reduce stress and assist the self-healing in our bodies. A Reiki healing session can be hands-on or at a distance (non-locally). The healing effects of distance Reiki are just as effective as hands-on session. During energy work, dreamlike relaxation is experienced as different forms of consciousness and unconscious anxieties are removed. You can think of it as a very deep form of meditation through total relaxation.
So you may be wondering is all of this even real? Reiki, living energy, or bio-energy is in fact real! Think of how the human eye can never actually see electricity or magnetic waves, Reiki is the same way. We can’t see the energetic electromagnetic field; however, we constantly can feel the results. These aura interactions (the energetic electromagnetic surrounding all living creatures or HEF) can also be measured with sensitive instruments and as well as visible to some who have the gift of seeing higher frequencies.
Most physical, emotional, and mental health conditions have an energetic imbalance origin. Reiki and other forms of hands-on Energy Healing are able to improve the self-healing of those conditions, without the side effects of medications. Reiki has been scientifically studied and there has also been many clinical studies and research conducted to prove its efficacy.
The following is a list of what Reiki healing can help benefit:
- Stress relief from any source, such as work, traffic, toxic relationships, deadlines, and finances
- Reduction of depression, phobias, anguish, desperation, and anxiety
- Cancer support
- Lessens physical discomfort and emotional pain
- Pre-surgery and post-surgery recovery and depression
- Menstrual cramps and pain
- Digestive and heart ailments
- Pain management and healing injuries
- Immune system weaknesses
- Headaches and migraines
- Drugs and alcohol rehabilitation support
- Divorce support and emotional stress relief from family and friends
People also like to use Reiki energy work for:
- General health maintenance and support
- Relaxation, revitalization, and peak performance
- Complementary to conventional medical treatments
- Increase mental, emotional, and physical energy
Every person will experience a different type of Reiki healing session, and each session can also be different. Not everyone will have the same feelings or feel the same during and after a session. But you will definitely feel some of the benefits, if not all. The most common responses received after a Reiki healing session is a clear and fresh mind, feeling calm and peaceful, and happier and less stressed.
Carlos Caridad, Reiki Master Practitioner
Teacher, Speaker, Educator
Reiki Level 1 Training Workshop
November 20th and 21st, 2015
Please click the following link for more information on topics that will be taught and if this is something you would really like to pursue: http://www.healingforthiscentury.com/reiki-level-1-training-workshop-and-certification/